Monday, April 11, 2011

Stepping out of the menu ...

Every journey needs a first step. Sometimes, though, this first step takes too long. Ever find yourself really wanting to play, but unfortunately the game forces you to endure some mind-numbing tutorial? Ever realise you hate it? You're not alone. That is how I find introductory posts in blogs such as this one as well.

So, in order to make this as painless as possible, I shall attempt to make it short and sweet. This is post #1, of hopefully many, and the beginning of a long friendship. My aim is to entertain, to educate, and even at times infuriate. Love is better than hate, but hate is preferable to indifference. If you disagree with me, say so. You're allowed to, it's only the internet! For my part, I'll keep giving you stuff to read even if you do just want to complain at me every single day.

Can we do this? I'll try my best. You'll get my thoughts on all sorts of things, but mostly whatever game I happen to be playing or wanting to talk about at that time.

I appreciate your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment